View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 06:04 AM   #22
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayblac21 View Post
I'm very late and you may have already come up with a solution but I found this thread while searching for the solution myself and came upon the solution back accident I have provided screen shots. Simply click on the device drop menu arrow once its connected wirelessly and options will appear. choose configure device. And then you will be able to save the template of your choosing. a weird message about mp3 might show up just ignore it and click ok. I tested it with 3 epub files and it worked perfectly.
The CC world has changed a lot since 2013. You might want to check out three CC FAQs: How do I get the same file names in CC no matter which connection I use?, I have added a lot of books and now adding books takes forever. What do I do?, and What can I use in a CC file name template?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote