View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Amazon Trade-In for electronics

Question I have not been able to figure out: do you send in your trade-in with "return if not accepted" or "don't return".

I did "return if not accepted" and it is being returned, as rejected, a few minor scratches, otherwise everything works great.

If I had marked "don't return" would they have given me the lowest offer? What offer did you receive? Like New, Good.

Please tell me how you turned your item in and did it have minor and I do mean minor scratches? Everything else was fine. My Ipod Touch has some minor scratches on the top in the back. Since it is soft metal I suppose this will happen. It never left the house and stayed in a neoprene sleeve. I only listened to it at night at home.

I feel they (3rd party sellers) are trying to take advantage of you the seller. Just my feeling thus far.

Thanks.

Last edited by new; 11-07-2013 at 01:09 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote