View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I still think it should be an option to have. Sure, set it up as a default but leave it up to the user to decide if they want it that way.

IMO, I don't mind having the page count at the bottom, and I understand why they'd put the title at the top (just like a real book) but I really don't think it's necessary to sacrifice screen real estate for that, particularly not on the smaller screen of the Kobo Mini.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote