View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #119
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
In one of the now many Aura threads someone asked for a pic comparing the text displayed on the Paperwhite and the Aura (can't find the post now). I don't have a PW anymore, but I do have a Kindle Touch (display should be the same/similar) so I did the best I could to get font and line spacing the same (got pretty close). Hope this helps, sorry the pic isn't great.
I think the pic is great. And very good job of font matching as well.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote