View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #42
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
FWIW, if anyone is keeping track of these things, the following is what happened to me regarding duplicate shelves:

I synced and thus updated to firmware 2.4 on Feb.21, 2013 (my last previous sync was mid-November 2012, both syncs were via desktop) and ended up with duplicate shelves that behaved in the way that Corpesgodess described. I logged off on the device and synced it (over wifi.) This changed nothing. The duplicates remained and behaved as they had before logging off. I then did a factory reset. I also uninstalled the desktop app and reinstalled it before I connected my device to sync it. Synced my device and shelves were returned to their pre-duplicate state with shelved items intact. I am able to add and delete items to the shelves normally and am able to create, edit, and delete shelves normally as well.

Hope this information is useful.

Edit: factory reset done March 2, 2013, didn't remove items from shelves before I did the above.

Last edited by llcj; 03-04-2013 at 09:37 AM.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote