View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #238
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
There are a number of Austen sequels & variations available for free at Amazon today. They are from Meryton Press. No guarantee as for the quality, but I thought I'd mention them for those who are interested.
Thanks I picked one up. I don't know if I will ever read all these variants of Austen's books but just in case...

Still getting over my cold. I lost my voice so I think some more rest and reading later for me. I'm currently reading Karen Robards' Dark of the Moon in PB. This is a huge book! I left my Kindle upstairs a few nights ago and was too sick to go get it. So I told my hubby to hand me my other Kindle or book. He picks up this huge Omnibus of Karen Robards and hands it to me. I didn't think I get suck in reading a book this heavy but this story is really good so far. I just wish it was in ebook or audio form. I am spoiled by ebooks!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote