View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
sven
Enthusiast
sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi all.

I have released the code on http://code.google.com/p/koper/. At the download section there is also a precompiled package available, and the required Java Runtime Environment for ARM. Please follow the instructions on the related wiki page to install and run Koper.

The code is still pretty messy, but I will work on it. Do not hesitate to tell me if my approach for the "framework" is absolutely nonsens. I am still looking for the best and easiest way.

In the next couple of days I try to compile my ideas for future improvements (there is a lot of room for this). If you have any suggestions please tell me. I do not believe that my Kobo Touch will ever compete with the stylish iPads of my business partners, but it can do a pretty good job in providing what I need.

Regards,

Sven
sven is offline   Reply With Quote