Thread: Do you like 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #12
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have to admit that I've never seen anything in 3D. I'd like to see a 3D movie just as a matter of interest in seeing how well it works. I might go and see the 3D version of "Titanic".
If you're curious about 3D I wouldn't recommend watching a 2D movie converted to 3D to satisfy your curiosity.

I've seen several movies in 3D now, and I'm no longer interested or excited by it. Avatar was supposed to be THE movie to make 3D awesome but I found it no better than any other 3D movie.
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote