View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #25
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
This may be a no-brainer, but isn't the MP3 player supposed to go to the background (but keep playing) if you want to do other things? I've only used it for the jailbreak and a quick test so far, and don't have the device around so can't try it currently.

But I vaguely remember the description saying something like "Listen to music while you are reading", which would imply background operation. I may very well be wrong, though.
well when reading a book, MP3 Player should be accessible... and that's where the following small issue comes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.w0lf View Post
Will try to get hand on media player source asap, and as it is made in HTML should not be difficult to mod it..
If you could do that, this problem can be solved too: the buttons of Note dialog (when adding a note) disappear when on-screen keyboards pops up, so we need to move it up a little bit too or make dialog smaller. I'm doing these on my friend's Touch so I don't dare to jailbreak it otherwise I'd help with this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
Why not use my launcher?
Quote:
1) because i like to know what i am doing wrong, just in case it could be useful in future
2) because i missed it xD
3. because some people don't want OR aren't allowed to (for example me ) jailbreak a device so it's always good to have options... so I think this is not a redundant tweak. And definitely yifanlu's method is a neat modular solution too.

Quote:
btw, you can use a simple ID3 tag editor to edit your files without screwing them with an HEX editor.. even with Windows Media Player you can do this :P
oh cool... I did it again and emailed you the cleaner version so that if you want you can add it to first post.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 01-13-2012 at 02:20 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote