View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #76
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I'm a reasonably patient man, very rarely do I swear, but a bank in the UK is getting very close to making me blow my top; for the second time in less than a year. I shal'n't identify the bank by name, but those who know bank names may be able to imagine the name from a few keywords...calm atmosphere, rather austere, monks, nuns, congregations, Georgian chants.
You might make a retreat in an Abbey to calm down. Or perhaps not.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote