View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #39
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Amazon has found some major partners at the national level ( doesn't get any bigger than Visa, GM and P&G)
You're still not answering my question. Those three have been on board since inception. Who have they added since then?

I've never questioned the KSO owner's overall satisfaction with their decision to purchase. They seem to be perfectly happy with their purchase—and I'm perfectly happy for them. I question Amazon's ability to sustain the model long term with only those three paying advertisers. And I also question your idea that the early success of the KSO model somehow suggests that readers might be amenable to in book advertising campaigns.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-18-2011 at 04:11 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote