View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #18
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
OK here is what I did, I have added a Show All button and a Show Anchor button into the Add window. But by looking at the file you were talking there are several id inside the same line, the ch01 is on almost every line.
Oops, how did those duplicate id's get in there....

There shouldn't be any duplicates, but your solution seems appropriate to only use the first one!

I tried editing that TOC, and after I added that id link, the tooltip and name were the same for the newly added TOC entry. I promptly renamed it to the anchor's text, but thought, , it would be nice for the Add screen to show the text of the id's anchor or heading (h1/h2/h3..) and use that as the default naming when added, instead of the src/href. Perhaps you can add another column in the Add screen to show what text the link surrounds or at least the first 20-30 characters.

Also, while editing I added a wrong link to the TOC and then found that I couldn't delete it, only unselect it. Could you also add a (one line or multiple lines) Delete TOC entry option?

Thanks for implementing greater functionality as well as retaining your simple but intuitive UI!!!!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote