View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:20 PM   #7
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
I'm still waiting for the "digital" part to kick in. While some of the September books became available as e-books pretty quickly, many still are not available. Including the ones I want, of course. Anyway, I think one of those authors will have a trade paperback edition coming out with a small press instead of Dorchester.

They are continuing their mass market paperback subscription plans, but they are fulfilling the orders with books from other publishers. For example, the two horror paperbacks this month included a Sarah Langan novel (from 2009 IIRC!) -- and that was published by Harper.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote