View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by katenepveu View Post
I connected the Reader to a brand-new install of Calibre to add a file while I was on vacation. It took forever for Calibre to get the list of files on the device, but I was on a netbook and my Reader is pretty full so I didn't think much of it. But when I disconnected it, all of a sudden a whole lot of tags that I'd deleted reappeared in the "collections" view.

I deleted all these by going into Sony Library when I got home and figured I'd missed some setting in Calibre. But then I upgraded from 0.6.something to the latest version, 0.7.4, and the same thing happened again.
Read this thread from start to finish. Hopefully in there some of what you experienced will make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenepveu View Post
(I searched the bugs list for "deleted tags" and didn't see anything.)
You didn't find anything because it isn't a bug it's a feature.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote