View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddosk View Post
Thanks! I actually got my library card today and "checked out" my first book. My kids also gave me a Sony Reader Store gift certificate, but I am really stingy. I want to make sure my first book purchase is special...lol. I've been shopping for 3 days!
lol I'm the same way, I got a gift certificate and can't make up my mind on what to get - I want it to be something really special! Welcome to MobileRead, and make sure to download yourself some free public domain books from this site!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote