View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 12:09 PM   #23
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Alex, if ,as you say, the Adobe reader cannot be ported to handhelds, and what Adobe is now doing is to make their reader more like other readers, who needs it? There are already numerous good readers - both for desktops and handhelds - out there, and I fail to see what Adobe can add, at least on the handheld side. Incidentally, I know no one outside of the academic world (I used to be one myself, but before there were decent handhelds) who reads entire books on desktops and laptops. Research is quite doable on a desktop, and you can read law cases on a desktop screen, but reading more than 50 pages is an unpleasant chore.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote