View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:44 PM   #43
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
You're welcome. Be aware that Atlantis will not find and correct OCR errors for you.
Toxaris,

I installed your Word macro and used it as the 1st step in my workflow. It seemed to do a great job!

I hand-corrected additional errors, most of which were paragraph errors--usually there wasn't a paragraph where there should have been one and occasionally it was the other way around. Paragraphs that end with a quoted sentence seemed to be especially problematic.

Now I'm not quite clear what to do next. I see that your Macro can generate HTML and/or generate ePUB.

I need to eventually get both ePUB and MOBI files. That was why I was considering Atlantis.

Any thoughts you have about what I should next would be welcome.

Thanks for making your awesome Word tools!
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote