View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:01 PM   #31
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
This is going off your post, but it's a general question for everyone who does read / delete. Do you also delete from your Kindle library if a) the book was free and b) you know you'll never want to read it again?
If a book is so badly written (or poorly formatted) that I just can't get through the first chapter or two, then I will delete it from both the device and my Amazon account.

If I have read the entire book, I remove it from the Kindle but don't delete it from my account...even if I didn't particularly enjoy it. I use Kindle for PC software to organize my ebooks. Once I've read the book, I move it to my "Already Read" category and delete the other categories it was filed under. I don't re-read fiction, so I'm not sure why I even keep the ebooks. I guess I just like having a record of the books I've read.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote