View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #14965
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Time to start Tower of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson, book 13 of the Wheel of Time. Hopefully I can finish it before the 31st to complete my 2012 goals, but if not I should certainly* be able to finish it before January 8 which is when I should receive the next and final book. That is my real deadline.

*Provided the Mayans were wrong of course!
DONE! Yay!

Now for a couple short stories to finish out the year and give myself a clean start for next year. I will start with "Shear Terror" by David Adams and then maybe "Fluke: Langara's Prize" by Cyril Kowaliski.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote