Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:26 AM   #10432
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Amazing! And Monsieur Duffel would be so pleased, especially if he could get the royalties for it. But unfortunately, Monsieur Duffel designed the Duffel Tower, the almost famous sight in Paris, so... please accept this home version of the game as a consolation prize, and our thanks for playing! Who's our next contestant, Ed?

Stitchawl
Funnily enough the Duffel Tower crossed my mind too. I tried to ascend it once, but because of all the strewn clothes and other crap, couldn't get past the first stage .

I'm gonna need a clue, I think.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote