View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastik View Post
Thank you for a detailed explanation. How can I opt out from this club?
EDIT: No luck with USB - I either get "The system cannot find the path specified." when drive is not mounted or "The device is not ready." when it is mounted.
You cannot leave the brick owners club. Once you own a brick, even after repairing it, you will always be known as a brick owner. Your only hope is to go far away where nobody knows you, and to change your identity.

If you have damaged your kindle deeply enough that there is no way to deliver a payload to the USB Drive, you either need a serial port cable, or you need to figure out how to build and use the tools you need to exploit USB HID mode.

@rastik: Read the PM I sent you.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote