View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
In Canada, The General's Daughter is $7.99 at Kobobooks and not available at all at Amazon as a Kindle. This is why I am happy to have both a Kobo and a Kindle -- there's a choice. I don't consider $8 out of line; the paperback is $9.50.

Then again, I don't agree with the OP: my experience is that ebooks are generally a considerable savings over available print copies and DRM seems to work just fine (I haven't found it to be defective).
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote