View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 12:15 AM   #18
ondasalfa
ondasalfa can extract oil from cheeseondasalfa can extract oil from cheeseondasalfa can extract oil from cheeseondasalfa can extract oil from cheeseondasalfa can extract oil from cheeseondasalfa can extract oil from cheeseondasalfa can extract oil from cheeseondasalfa can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
For the Kindle 4, currently Librerator is recommended (as is written - and linked to! - in the OP). I doubt that there will be a K4 version of the new KOReader code base faster than there will be a K2/KDX/K3 one.
I think koreader lost interest to many users, because all we use kpdfviewer have a K3 or KDXG and now in the new Koreader not been taken into account these models, which are the basis of the program. KPDFViewer and Koreader should be merged into one as it was the original idea, the program should be strengthened not weakened or divided. that's my opinion and I think the proof is that there is no participation in the forums about the new koreader as it had before with KPDFViewer. Anyway thanks to all those who give life to this program.
ondasalfa is offline   Reply With Quote