View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 05:41 PM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Be sure and store them in at least 5 different places.
I may be in the minority, but five seems like overkill to me. My books reside on my computer (which backs up regularly); they also live in one cloud and on one external memory. The odds of everything failing simultaneously seem sufficiently slim that I don't feel obligated to throw anything else into the mix. And even in such a catastrophic situation, most of my library could be resurrected from original vendors or the ones that got their libraries when they went paws up. Not perfect, but even my real library has suffered from loss, theft, damp and so forth.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote