View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 08:45 PM   #39
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Beta - other options in tags and series

Looks like there was a change on the site. The code around the data used for the other options changed a little bit. It was also changed for the series as well.

I have attached a version that fixes these problems. I haven't done much testing. If there are problems, report them and I'll have a look. Also tell report if it works properly so I can arrange for it to be released.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FictionDB-beta.zip (15.7 KB, 514 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote