View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 09:53 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymust View Post
Does GoodReader have OPDS syncing features? so I don't have to drag and drop files to my iPad
I don't know, I'm afraid. It supports loading from Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive, as well as FTP, WebDAV, and SMB servers.

GoodReader supports the "Open With..." protocol on iPad, so even if it doesn't support OPDS natively, would you not simply be able to browse the OPDS catalogue using a web browser, select the book that you want, and use "Open With" to open it in GoodReader?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote