View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 09:56 AM   #121
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by aklenatlus View Post
Creating the folders fonts/freefonts within the koreader directory did the trick!!
Thank you so much!
Yes, it worked for me, as well. Now I wonder if I can just add the subfolders to the empty "data" folder, and get my custom dictionaries? Yes, that works as well. So KOReader version 848, will accept adding a fonts directory and populating its existing, but empty, data directory. I am not sure about the newer versions, the signing process for those builds was worked on, and may be why they are not installing on my Galaxy 7 updated to Android 7.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote