View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #17
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Yep. When you will you will be pleased with standalone version make topic on Kindle sub-forum. I'm quite sure that not only me need this type of tool. There is no other script that correctly edit both header sets - you are first :-)

I just test it. ASIN cover system is working correctly. Personal tag removing is... not. For some reason Personal tag is still there. I'm investigating that now.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote