View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
For the record though I take exception to the title of this thread. There is no "correct" way to sort titles, but It is my belief that most folks find the default sorting of "the book" under "book, the" (otherwise known as library sort) to be the preferred method for sorting titles.
I agree there's no 'correct' way but disagree about library sort always being preferred. I think it depends on what you're doing. When trying to compare two lists I prefer them sorted the same-and not all tools have 'library sort' as an option.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote