View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:11 AM   #428
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I'm in the middle of The Speed of Dark and I'm really enjoying it so far. A certain exec seems like a bit of a mustache-twirling bad guy, but overall it's great.
An excellent book, one I didn't expect to like and was completely fooled. I only read it because I like Ms. Moon's books so much. I listened to it first, and then recently read it in eBook format.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote