View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:31 PM   #6
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
And, while I'm at it, I'll use the second of my tickets to second The Price of Salt, which June has correctly identified as Carol a Virago Modern Classic at the AmazonUK store. Price there is £4.99, so if you can manage to buy it from the AmazonUS store, it's a good deal better bargain! I've never read this book, it sounds interesting, it's inexpensive, it's short, and it's a classic. Seems worth a nod.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote