View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #70
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hey folks,
I rightly don't worry about DRM or format or whatever. All I want is a book I can read on my chosen device. More hours in the day would be nice too. I would also like a wife for Christmas. Here is my chief complaint.
People that seriously complain about how evil a company is because they are a wall garden (even I found the gate), they mistreat their employees, etc, but still give this company hundreds if not thousands of dollars a year.
So if you would really like Amazon to change, quit buying from them.

Personally, I don't know how true the mistreatment is because I have seen people that got fired later complain about being mistreated when they were the ones abusing other employees.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote