View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 11:21 AM   #68
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
And the more I think about it the more serious I am about that last sentence: nothing has changed. The old man is still old. The young boy is still taking care of him. For all anyone knows it might be another 85 days before the old man hooks another fish.
There's a mention in the beginning of the old man's previous 87-day dry spell--so maybe he has them frequently. I don't recall if there's anything about how that earlier one ended.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote