View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #3
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by wap502 View Post
My v3+ install 0622 , coolreader can not properly display Chinese text document, also chm document, Some of the coolreader menu bar can not be shown in English, shown?? bebook 2.02NL20100430 firmware is ok. How do I modify the 0622 makes a good support for the Chinese.thanks
As far as I know, Asian languages are not yet fully supported in the Lbook firmware. I may be wrong about that though.

Since Jinke/Hanlin is the Chinese company that actually produces the reading device you can probably get firmware with Chinese support directly from Jinke?

http://www.jinke.com.cn/compagesql/index.asp
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote