Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 02:00 AM   #989
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Help me to recall the title of a book!

I work nights and listen to a lot of audiobooks while at work. The upside to this is that I stumble upon quite a few books that I might not have otherwise found. The downside is that, unlike with regular books, I tend to look at titles of audiobooks a lot less often.

Right now I am dealing with the consequences of not looking at the titles of audiobooks that I listen to. I am desperately trying to recall the title of a book that I really enjoyed. I am pretty sure that I used Overdrive to listen to it, but my public library account seems to believe that my borrowing history is non-existent, and Overdrive seems to agree.

What I can recall about the book is that it was humorous, the main character is a thief who is immune to magic, he gets busted and starts working for a paranormal government agency, he occasionally works with a ghost who resides in his head on gigs, in one of the books there was a desk squid, there were a few inept cults that were occasional antagonists, and zombies tended to work in the mail room.

I know that this is not a ton of information, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote