View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #30
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
You are, of course, welcome to insist that your reading material be vetted by a publisher before you even consider it. But it's a bit rude to imply the rest of us would be better off if we put a similar filter on our reading habits.
Umm excuse me, I implied no such thing.

All I'm saying is that I personally prefer books that have been released by a reputable publisher, rather than self-published. I have spent enough time and energy on Trashwords and other self-publishing purveyors to conclude that for me personally, it is a complete waste of time and energy hunting for that one decent book that may have slipped through the cracks somehow.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote