Thread: iPad iPad mini Questions
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #10
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
...But where did you get this "silicon skin" from? That sounds exactly like what I was thinking about for the back to protect it from scratches without adding weight or clunkiness, and if it makes the grip better then all the better.
Have a look at Gelaskins, huge range of artwork, and they will even use your own photo to create a customised skin for you at no extra cost. I have one on each of three iPhones, and have just ordered another four, three for Kindles, and one for my new iPad Mini.
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote