View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #664
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
I am having exactly the same problem. It takes a long time to register a page turn then because I have got frustrated and tried a second time it suddenly jumps 2 pages. iPad2 with iOS5 reading an ePub book. Seems to be the same with any ePub as well.
Interesting. I've tried to repro with no luck. I do know that memory issues can slow down our app. It would be interesting to try to close all other apps running in the background as well as BFR, then launch BFR and see if it is the same. Granted, not what I'd want to tell most users to do, but would help me try to pin down the cause.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote