View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
E.B. White

Stephen King

David Foster Wallace
Being any of those writers would involve giving up body parts that bring me a great deal of joy. Also, two of them are dead, which would be another good reason to not be them.

I think I'd prefer my writing style to be closer to King's than White's (but I enjoy White's tropes & topics more); I've never read anything by Wallace so can't say what I'd think of his work.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote