View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 08:08 AM   #9
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I'm reading PDF exclusively (home-grown, naturally!)
There are two PDF viewers in the Lbook firmware, XPDF and the default Adobe ADE viewer. A long press on the book selection key will bring up the XPDF viewer via the file open menu item and a short press on the book selection key will bring up the Adobe viewer. Since I do not use PDF I do not know any more than that, but if you can find instructions for bookmarking with XPDF you may give that one a try?
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote