View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 09:22 AM   #15
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Kovid - should the Toc Edit window be the same size if its invoked from the Book List and Editor - because its not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-26 225353.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	186795

I think the one that's used when the ToC Editor is invoked from Book List is defined by - 'toc_editor_window_geom' in gui.json - I couldn't find another one.

If I stop calibre, delete that entry, run calibre and open the ToC Editor from the book list I get a very large window

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-26 231341.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	246.3 KB
ID:	186796

If I resize it, and exit the ToC editor and calibre gracefully, the toc_editor_window_geom entry is not written to gui.json, so when I start calibre and open the ToC editor its still a very large window

Added : Changing Adjust for high resolution screens : from Automatic to Off had no effect

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-26-2021 at 09:29 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote