View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:32 PM   #51
luvhilndr
Connoisseur
luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage
I just heard back from Amazon after leaving feedback this morning:

"I'm sorry to know you're unable to access Kindle for Samsung free book offers.

I've researched and see the login page for Kindle for Samsung free book offers isn't responding due to some technical glitches and hence you and other customers are unable to access the Kindle for Samsung free book offers page.

To ensure utmost attention, I see we have already reported this issue to our technical team and they're working to fix this issue. Issues like these are usually resolved within few days and I'm sure this will be resolved very soon. Once this is fixed, you'll be able to access Kindle for Samsung free book offers. Your patience and understanding is much appreciated in this regard. "
luvhilndr is offline   Reply With Quote