View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #43
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
the scroll wheel is nice but it belongs on the LEFT SIDE not the right side since most people are right handed as from polls and threads here on MR most of us righties hold print books as well as out ebook readers in out left hand freeing our right for eating, writing or whatever.
I'm right-handed, and I like it just where it is. I just reach out and flip it with one finger - don't even have to put the fork down...
I'm nor sure how I would hold it so that I could flip it with one finger and still hold on. I just lent it to a friend, so I can't run and try it out. I will try, promise.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote