View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 06:46 PM   #14
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearymore View Post
It seems to me that both these problems started soon after updating to firmware 4.19.14123. Could this be the issue? What is your firmware version?
I'll check tonight but I know there was an update 1-2 weeks ago when I had to connect to the wifi for Calibre loading.
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote