View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 06:44 PM   #13
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The real issue for the battery is probably due to age. The battery might be over three years old, depending on when you bought it. Li-Ion batteries do have a life and they start losing capacity as soon as they are made. It is common for their capacity to have halved after two years. It does depend on how they have been treated. The more use they have or the warmer the environment, the quicker they lose capacity.
I have it since launch day. That's why I was wondering if other owners noticed that battery change. Before 1-2 months ago, I was charging it around one time a month (normal for my usage of ereaders generally, I had 3 Kobos before this one). I know that Li-Ion batteries will loose power no matters what so I don't mind charging it more often but the change was quite noticeable.
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote