View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 02:53 PM   #10
bearymore
Zealot
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
I have an older Aura One as well and have recently noticed both your problems. The battery is lasting only a week or week and a half, though I have been reading quite a bit lately and attributed the problem to that. Still - that's quite a reduction from the month I had been getting before. I have a working sleep cover, virtually never turn the unit off, and have the wifi off.

As for the light, to get the auto natural light to work I either have to turn auto off and then back on again or put the unit to sleep and wake it again.

It seems to me that both these problems started soon after updating to firmware 4.19.14123. Could this be the issue? What is your firmware version?
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote