View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 08:18 PM   #1
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Questions for Aura One owners

I have the One since the launch and I noticed that the battery is starting to fail to keep its charge. I use the Kobo once a day, around 20 minutes before sleeping. As far as I remember, before I had to charge it once in about one month but now I have to charge it once a week (or ten days). I powered it down every day so it isn't an issue with the wake up cover or something (like during the first 2-3 months after the launch).

So, if there's still Aura one owners here, how's the battery on your side ? Does the ambiant lightning works ? (I have to hit the parameters for the light changes color every time..). And what about the official cover ? Mine is starting to fail as well, borders are failing (not sure what's the word in English, like the rubber isn't stick to the cover anymore).

Maybe I'm looking for reasons to purchase a new model but that's the first time that I would go farther than the device life.

Thanks!
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote