View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #39
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
I'm surprised. I would expect you to me more sensitized to these sort of employment practices, and so be more opposed to them.
Why? I see nothing abnormal, abusive, or "wrong" about any of the employment practices of Amazon that have been mentioned in various articles. There's nothing for me to be sensitized, or opposed, to. Work is work. Some you like, some you hate. Whoop dee do. There is no entitlement to work without sweat or the occasional hardship. It's work, not summer camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Are you are retired and only work part-time?
Nope and nope.

Now it's time for you to answer my question about whether or not potential employees know the score before accepting a position with Amazon.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote