View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 07:22 AM   #36
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sorry. We're clearly not going to see eye to eye on this. None of what you've quoted (nor any of the other tales I've heard about Amazon's corporate practices, or the conditions in their various US warehouses) comes even close to what I would consider "nightmarish." Even if they're 100% accurate. They just sound like every place I've ever worked (blue and white collar) all of my life.
Then it's only fair to ask do you work a minimum-wage, zero-hour contract job with no vacation, sick pay or pension rights?
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote