View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:52 AM   #7
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thanks for putting it on Smashwords... All Kindle users outside USA pay an extra $2 US to get your book, so the Amazon price for me and many others around the world would be $3.99... It's a great saving getting books from Smashwords, especially if you read a lot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DArenson View Post
Hi animedude,

Thanks. Yes, Firefly Island is on Smashwords! It was just recently approved for the Premium Catalog, so it will probably hit the other stores soon (iBookstore, etc.).

For now, if you're interested, you can download other formats of Firefly Island directly from Smashwords. The price there is $1.99 too. The link is:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12299

Hope you enjoy it!

I myself am still learning and enjoying this new world of ebooks. Spent the past three years with Firefly Island as a hardcover, waiting for ebooks to become popular up here in Canada (the Kindle just recently arrived here). So far ebooks are great!

Daniel
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote